It is necessary to name packages on Fiverr as it helps buyers to understand how much a seller is charging for its services.
Fiverr allows sellers to make three pricing packages to offer different services at different rates.
In these packages, a seller can explain briefly what services he offers and at what cost.
There are different ways to name packages on Fiverr. You can consider your gig theme, project type, services, keywords, and business name for the pricing package. This is because they will boost gig engagement and leave a good impression on buyers.
In this blog post, we will share a short guide with you, so that you can easily name your Fiverr gig packages for better engagement. So let’s dive.
Best Tricks To Name Packages on Fiverr?
New sellers usually search for how to name packages on Fiverr because they are not familiar with the platform.
But don’t worry, we have you covered. In this section, we will share the best tricks that will help you to write engaging and optimized name for packages on Fiverr.
1. Use the Gig Theme
Each gig on Fiverr has a specific theme defined by its subcategories.
These subcategories help buyers to reach you directly with a simple search.
This means you can use them in the package name to enhance the visibility of your gig.
For example, if you are offering Content Writing services, you can name the package ” Content Writing Basic “.
From the word Basic, it is clear that you are offering just basic services to clients without multiple revisions, SEO keyword research, references, and a data chart.
Also, the price of the Basic package must be set to a low rate. You can start this package with $5 if you are a new seller to attract low-budget clients.
2. Use the Project Type
Like the gig theme, you can consider your project type to name the package on Fiverr.
For Example, if you are working on a project that is designed to market your business, you can name the package ” Marketing Fiverr Project “
This will help the buyers with the same requirements to reach you directly through Fiverr search.
3. Use Your Services
You can consider naming a package on Fiverr after the service you are offering in a gig.
For example, if you are a content writer and offer optimized articles services, you can name the package ” SEO Article Basic “.
Remember that, you can create 3 pricing packages in a single gig.
These packages are Basic, Standard, and Premium and have different services and price rates accordingly.
So if you are modifying a Standard package, you can name the package “SEO Article Standard”. Similarly, for a Premium package, keep the name “SEO Article Premium”.
4. Use Low Competition Keywords
You can boost the SEO of the gig by choosing service-related keywords for your package name.
The Fiverr ranking algorithm looks for keywords in the gig title, description, tags, and package name to rank the gig.
So if you want to attract specific buyers on Fiverr, consider naming pricing packages after your niche-related keywords.
5. Use the Name of Your Business
You can promote your business, services, or products on Fiverr through the gigs.
To tell people about your business, you can name the package after it. For Example, if you are running a design business called “Creative Designs”, name your package “Creative Designs Basic”.
What should I write in packages on Fiverr?
To make a good impression on buyers, you need to precisely make the packages as you do with the description and other sections. In the pricing and scope section, you need to set the services and price for the gig. Here are some basic tips that will help you to set packages effortlessly.
- In the package section, you will see three different sections Basic, Standard, and Premium. Start with the Basic section and select a name for your package.
- Explain what you will offer in this basic package in 2 to 3 lines. Keep the content precise and avoid spelling mistakes
- Select the delivery time of the package
- Select the number of revisions to allow clients to modify the work
- After the revision tab, you will see different options according to the service you are offering. Choose those options accordingly
- Now, set the price rate of your package. If you are a new seller, start with as less as $5 to attract low-budget buyers
- Offer some extra services in the My Gig Extras section. You can also select the fast delivery option for extra money
- If you are selling any product, you can set the price to ship it. Check the boxes and choose how much you charge for shipping
- Click on the Save button to proceed further
Repeat the same procedure with the Standard and Premium package but set different rates and offer more professional services.
What should I name my package on Fiverr examples?
Many sellers choose their service-related keywords to name the Fiverr package. In this way, they boost the appearance of their gig and get more orders. You can confidently choose your service-related keyword to name the pricing packages.
For Example, if you are offering graphic design services you can name packages as
- Graphic Design Basic
- Graphic Design Standard
- Graphic Design Premium
Similarly, if you are offering website development services, you can go for the following names
- Web Development Basic
- Web Development Standard
- Web Development Premium
However, instead of using Basic, Standard, and Premium words, you can use Bronze, Silver, and Gold. The good thing is Fiverr allows sellers to change package names any time they want, so keep updating the package name and see which works best for you and help you get clients’ attention.
Video Guide: How to Name Packages on Fiverr?
Are you still having trouble writing the right name for packages on Fiverr? If so, watch the following video to learn how you can name packages on Fiverr.
Video Credits: Fiverr Tutorial
By choosing the right name for the package, you can help your gig to get ranked in top positions.
You can choose any name for your package that relates to your services, brand, or products.
Moreover, to save time and effort, you can use the tips we have discussed above.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Yes, your package needs a name to attract potential buyers. Many sellers go with simple names like Basic, Standard, and Premium as defined by Fiverr. You can go with these names but it is not a good approach. You must choose a unique name by using the tips we have mentioned in the blog to get noticed.
In a single gig, you can make 3 packages Basic, Standard, and Premium. As the name says, you should offer simple services at low rates in basic, some extra services at the extra rate in Standard, and professional services at a better rate in the Premium package.
Fiverr packages are the pricing structure of the services you are selling. You can combine your gig services with revisions and some extra features to offer precisely what clients are looking for. By looking at these packages, buyers can decide whether the rate suits their budget.
You can price the package for as low as $5. There is no limit to the maximum rate as you can charge buyers according to the services and selling rate. To set the right price rates on Fiverr, you can review other sellers’ gigs. In this way, you will not undersell your services and will stay in the competition.
Use the following tips to write a Fiverr package in less time without much effort:
– Start with the Basic section and select a name for your package.
– Explain what you will offer in this basic package in 2 to 3 lines
– Select the delivery time of the package
– Select the number of revisions to allow clients to modify the work
– After the revision tab, you will see different options according to the service you are offering. Choose those options accordingly
– Now, set the price rate of your package. If you are a new seller, start with as less as $5 to attract low-budget buyers
– Offer some extra services in the My Gig Extras section. You can also select the fast delivery option for extra money
– Click on the Save button to proceed further